Two-year-old raped and murdered in MP
Mhow (MP): A two-year-old girl was allegedly raped and murdered by an unidentified person in Kishanganj area here, police said on Friday.
The victim was found lying in a pool of blood behind her house last night following which her labourer parents rushed her to the Mhow Civil Hospital for treatment.
However, doctors pronounced her dead on arrival, police said.
The autopsy of the minor confirmed that she was sexually assaulted before being murdered. A case under Section 302 and 376 of the IPC was registered against the accused.
Enraged over the incident, large number of locals staged a protest before the Kishanganj police station here demanding immediate arrest of those responsible for the heinous crime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune