Two-year-old raped and murdered in MP
Mhow (MP): A two-year-old girl was allegedly raped and murdered by an unidentified person in Kishanganj area here, police said on Friday.
The victim was found lying in a pool of blood behind her house last night following which her labourer parents rushed her to the Mhow Civil Hospital for treatment.
However, doctors pronounced her dead on arrival, police said.
The autopsy of the minor confirmed that she was sexually assaulted before being murdered. A case under Section 302 and 376 of the IPC was registered against the accused.
Enraged over the incident, large number of locals staged a protest before the Kishanganj police station here demanding immediate arrest of those responsible for the heinous crime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- Pandal Politics: Shiv Sena slams Bombay High Court's order- Part 2
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes