Two-year-old raped and murdered in MP
Mhow (MP): A two-year-old girl was allegedly raped and murdered by an unidentified person in Kishanganj area here, police said on Friday.
The victim was found lying in a pool of blood behind her house last night following which her labourer parents rushed her to the Mhow Civil Hospital for treatment.
However, doctors pronounced her dead on arrival, police said.
The autopsy of the minor confirmed that she was sexually assaulted before being murdered. A case under Section 302 and 376 of the IPC was registered against the accused.
Enraged over the incident, large number of locals staged a protest before the Kishanganj police station here demanding immediate arrest of those responsible for the heinous crime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...