Two-year-old raped and murdered in MP
Mhow (MP): A two-year-old girl was allegedly raped and murdered by an unidentified person in Kishanganj area here, police said on Friday.
The victim was found lying in a pool of blood behind her house last night following which her labourer parents rushed her to the Mhow Civil Hospital for treatment.
However, doctors pronounced her dead on arrival, police said.
The autopsy of the minor confirmed that she was sexually assaulted before being murdered. A case under Section 302 and 376 of the IPC was registered against the accused.
Enraged over the incident, large number of locals staged a protest before the Kishanganj police station here demanding immediate arrest of those responsible for the heinous crime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt