13-year-old girl gang-raped; senior citizen among four booked in Maharashtra
Thane: A minor girl was allegedly gang-raped by two persons, including a 70-year-old man, at Kalyan in Thane district, police said.
Besides the two alleged rapists, two women were also booked in this case as they threatened the victim of dire consequences if she told anybody about the incident, police said on Monday.
In the complaint filed with the police yesterday, the girl alleged that on December 28 last year, she was repeatedly raped by one Jaswant Bhai (70) and Nilesh More (18) at Rupa Karya`s house, where she worked as a maid servant, police said.
Karya and another woman named Preeti (35) threatened the girl of dire consequences if she revealed it to anyone, police said.
Police have booked the four accused under sections 376 (2)(G), 506, rw 34 of the IPC, sections 4 and 12 of the Protection of Child from Sexual Offences act of 2012 and also Juvenile Justice Act, section 23 and 26, police said.
No arrests have been made in this connection so far and further investigation is on, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read