1993 Mumbai blasts: Zaibunisa fails to surrender before court
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: A TADA court here on Friday issued a non-bailable warrant against Zaibunisa Kazi, a convict in the 1993 Mumbai blasts case.
Zaibunisa had been given time to surrender till today, but she failed to appear before the court.
Zaibunisa Kazi, 70, was granted four weeks` time last months on the grounds of her ailment as she is being treated for kidney cancer. In her earlier plea that was rejected by the apex court, Kazi had pleaded that her sentence be kept in abeyance till her clemency petition was decided by the President.
Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt had also surrendered before the TADA court yesterday after which he was sent to the Arthur Road Jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video