1993 Mumbai blasts: Zaibunisa fails to surrender before court
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: A TADA court here on Friday issued a non-bailable warrant against Zaibunisa Kazi, a convict in the 1993 Mumbai blasts case.
Zaibunisa had been given time to surrender till today, but she failed to appear before the court.
Zaibunisa Kazi, 70, was granted four weeks` time last months on the grounds of her ailment as she is being treated for kidney cancer. In her earlier plea that was rejected by the apex court, Kazi had pleaded that her sentence be kept in abeyance till her clemency petition was decided by the President.
Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt had also surrendered before the TADA court yesterday after which he was sent to the Arthur Road Jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections