Air India to fly every hour on Delhi-Mumbai sector
Mumbai: Air India on Friday said it will operate a flight every hour on the Mumbai-Delhi-Mumbai sector.
"Air India will be providing flights between Mumbai and Delhi (both ways) every hour. Passengers wishing to travel on this sector by the national carrier can now fly every hour between 6 am and 11 pm," a release said.
The hourly service means 18 flights daily on the Mumbai-Delhi-Mumbai and is effective November 12, Air India said, adding "passengers can avail of mostly direct flights and a few one stopover flights on this sector."
Delhi and Mumbai airports account for almost 60 percent of the overall air passenger traffic in the country.
The airline services the sector with Airbus A-320s and A321s.
Air India toppled private airline Jet Airways to take the second place in terms of domestic market share in September.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on