Bar Association chief booked for assaulting school head
Nagpur: The president of Nagpur District Bar Association, Advocate Sudeep Jaiswal, who had landed in trouble after slapping a police constable, was booked for allegedly assaulting Head Master of a local school on Saturday, Police said.
Jaiswal and his aides allegedly beat up Michael Morde(58), headmaster of a local school, with hockey sticks over some dispute yesterday and also used derogatory remarks against his community, police said, adding they have registered offences under relevant sections.
Jaiswal was already booked for allegedly slapping a police constable in the District Court premises two days ago.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!