Bar Association chief booked for assaulting school head
Nagpur: The president of Nagpur District Bar Association, Advocate Sudeep Jaiswal, who had landed in trouble after slapping a police constable, was booked for allegedly assaulting Head Master of a local school on Saturday, Police said.
Jaiswal and his aides allegedly beat up Michael Morde(58), headmaster of a local school, with hockey sticks over some dispute yesterday and also used derogatory remarks against his community, police said, adding they have registered offences under relevant sections.
Jaiswal was already booked for allegedly slapping a police constable in the District Court premises two days ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family