BMW car hits two policemen in Mumbai
Mumbai: Two policemen were injured after a BMW car hit two cops in Gamdevi in south Mumbai late Sunday night, reports said.
Both the constables were posted at a checkpoint in Gamdevi, when the unfortunate incident happened. It is being alleged that they tried to stop the car, but the driver, who is being said was under the influence of alcohol didn’t stop the car and hit them.
Both the cops have been admitted to a hospital.
Reports said that the only two people were there in the speeding car - a driver and a woman. Police have booked the driver for rash driving and driving under the influence of alcohol.
He is expected to be produced on court on Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!