BMW car hits two policemen in Mumbai
Mumbai: Two policemen were injured after a BMW car hit two cops in Gamdevi in south Mumbai late Sunday night, reports said.
Both the constables were posted at a checkpoint in Gamdevi, when the unfortunate incident happened. It is being alleged that they tried to stop the car, but the driver, who is being said was under the influence of alcohol didn’t stop the car and hit them.
Both the cops have been admitted to a hospital.
Reports said that the only two people were there in the speeding car - a driver and a woman. Police have booked the driver for rash driving and driving under the influence of alcohol.
He is expected to be produced on court on Monday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'