Cops launch search to trace 4 men for `suspicious` movement
Thane: Thane police on Monday carried out a search operation to trace four persons, who were found entering the Ghodbunder Road locality here in the wee hours in a suspicious manner.
According to sources, the police control here received a call in the wee hours that around four masked persons got down from a vehicle in the locality at about 2.30 am, after which the vehicle immediately left the spot.
Following the tip-off, a search was launched around 3 am, which went on till 11 am, police said.
Police teams searched Tulsidham, Hyde Park, Tatvagyan Vidyapeeth localities to trace the quartet.
Reports about the entry of four persons have created a sense of insecurity among the citizens, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends