Corpse packed into a suitcase found at Mumbai CST
Mumbai: The railway police have found the body of a young woman packed into a suitcase abandoned at the Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST) on Wednesday.
As per unconfirmed reports, the suitcase was discovered at around 10.30 this morning.
The police have sent the body, said to be women in her 20s for post-mortem to ascertain the cause of death. More details are awaited.
Last summer, Mumbai was shocked after bodies of two women were recovered the Juhu Beach and Sandhurst railway station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister