Corpse packed into a suitcase found at Mumbai CST
Mumbai: The railway police have found the body of a young woman packed into a suitcase abandoned at the Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST) on Wednesday.
As per unconfirmed reports, the suitcase was discovered at around 10.30 this morning.
The police have sent the body, said to be women in her 20s for post-mortem to ascertain the cause of death. More details are awaited.
Last summer, Mumbai was shocked after bodies of two women were recovered the Juhu Beach and Sandhurst railway station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug