Corpse packed into a suitcase found at Mumbai CST
Mumbai: The railway police have found the body of a young woman packed into a suitcase abandoned at the Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST) on Wednesday.
As per unconfirmed reports, the suitcase was discovered at around 10.30 this morning.
The police have sent the body, said to be women in her 20s for post-mortem to ascertain the cause of death. More details are awaited.
Last summer, Mumbai was shocked after bodies of two women were recovered the Juhu Beach and Sandhurst railway station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"