Corpse packed into a suitcase found at Mumbai CST
Mumbai: The railway police have found the body of a young woman packed into a suitcase abandoned at the Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST) on Wednesday.
As per unconfirmed reports, the suitcase was discovered at around 10.30 this morning.
The police have sent the body, said to be women in her 20s for post-mortem to ascertain the cause of death. More details are awaited.
Last summer, Mumbai was shocked after bodies of two women were recovered the Juhu Beach and Sandhurst railway station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional