Gawli shifted to Nagpur prison
Nagpur: Gangster-turned-politician Arun Gawli, sentenced to life imprisonment in the Shiv Sena Corporator Kamlakar Jamsandekar murder case, has been shifted to the Central Prison here.
The former MLA from Mumbai was brought to the city amidst tight security by road last evening from Taloja Jail in Navi Mumbai, police sources said today.
Gawli was lodged in Mumbai`s Arthur Road Jail during the trial of the 2008 murder case. He was shifted to Taloja Jail after his conviction by a Special MCOCA Court in August this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- Sheena Bora and Mikhail had different fathers?