Heavy rains in Mumbai; high tides predicted
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Heavy rains have struck Mumbai yet again.
On Tuesday afternoon, Mumbai experienced unrelenting rains which have thrown the city out of gear.
High tides of 4.93 meters are expected to hit the Mumbai coast today, says the MeT department. The people of Mumbai are being advised to stay away from the seas as the water level has risen.
Due to the rains, water shortage which was lingering on the city has been met with, which is a big relief for the Mumbaikars.
Earlier, the MeT department had warned of heavy rains in the coming days. The air traffic is also expected to be hit due to the heavy rains.
Mumbai had experienced heavy rainfall on June 17 which also caused two building collapses causing loss of life and property.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!