Heavy rains in Mumbai; high tides predicted
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Heavy rains have struck Mumbai yet again.
On Tuesday afternoon, Mumbai experienced unrelenting rains which have thrown the city out of gear.
High tides of 4.93 meters are expected to hit the Mumbai coast today, says the MeT department. The people of Mumbai are being advised to stay away from the seas as the water level has risen.
Due to the rains, water shortage which was lingering on the city has been met with, which is a big relief for the Mumbaikars.
Earlier, the MeT department had warned of heavy rains in the coming days. The air traffic is also expected to be hit due to the heavy rains.
Mumbai had experienced heavy rainfall on June 17 which also caused two building collapses causing loss of life and property.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert