Heavy rains in Mumbai; high tides predicted
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Heavy rains have struck Mumbai yet again.
On Tuesday afternoon, Mumbai experienced unrelenting rains which have thrown the city out of gear.
High tides of 4.93 meters are expected to hit the Mumbai coast today, says the MeT department. The people of Mumbai are being advised to stay away from the seas as the water level has risen.
Due to the rains, water shortage which was lingering on the city has been met with, which is a big relief for the Mumbaikars.
Earlier, the MeT department had warned of heavy rains in the coming days. The air traffic is also expected to be hit due to the heavy rains.
Mumbai had experienced heavy rainfall on June 17 which also caused two building collapses causing loss of life and property.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!