‘Hindu Nationalist’ Narendra Modi swamps Mumbai
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: With Narendra Modi having set the 2014 agenda with his ‘Hindu Nationalist’ declaration, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) appears to have made up its mind to go ahead full throttle to project its Hindutva face.
First of the block is the Mumbai unit of the party as Narendra Modi`s hoardings declaring "I am a Hindu Nationalist" have come up across the western metropolis.
The ad campaign features images of Modi alongside a range of statements he made during a recent interview with a news agency.
According to reports, the campaign has been conceptualised by head of BJP`s Mumbai unit, Ashish Shelar.
In an interview to Reuters, Modi had said he is a Hindu nationalist as he is born Hindu. "I am nationalist. I`m patriotic. Nothing is wrong. I am born Hindu. Nothing is wrong. So I`m a Hindu nationalist. So yes, you can say I`m a Hindu nationalist because I`m a born Hindu," he had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan