‘Hindu Nationalist’ Narendra Modi swamps Mumbai
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: With Narendra Modi having set the 2014 agenda with his ‘Hindu Nationalist’ declaration, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) appears to have made up its mind to go ahead full throttle to project its Hindutva face.
First of the block is the Mumbai unit of the party as Narendra Modi`s hoardings declaring "I am a Hindu Nationalist" have come up across the western metropolis.
The ad campaign features images of Modi alongside a range of statements he made during a recent interview with a news agency.
According to reports, the campaign has been conceptualised by head of BJP`s Mumbai unit, Ashish Shelar.
In an interview to Reuters, Modi had said he is a Hindu nationalist as he is born Hindu. "I am nationalist. I`m patriotic. Nothing is wrong. I am born Hindu. Nothing is wrong. So I`m a Hindu nationalist. So yes, you can say I`m a Hindu nationalist because I`m a born Hindu," he had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report
- Man arrested for trying to sell stolen car on e-commerce site
- Shocking! In Madhya Pradesh, child dies after given nitrous oxide instead of oxygen