‘Hindu Nationalist’ Narendra Modi swamps Mumbai
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: With Narendra Modi having set the 2014 agenda with his ‘Hindu Nationalist’ declaration, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) appears to have made up its mind to go ahead full throttle to project its Hindutva face.
First of the block is the Mumbai unit of the party as Narendra Modi`s hoardings declaring "I am a Hindu Nationalist" have come up across the western metropolis.
The ad campaign features images of Modi alongside a range of statements he made during a recent interview with a news agency.
According to reports, the campaign has been conceptualised by head of BJP`s Mumbai unit, Ashish Shelar.
In an interview to Reuters, Modi had said he is a Hindu nationalist as he is born Hindu. "I am nationalist. I`m patriotic. Nothing is wrong. I am born Hindu. Nothing is wrong. So I`m a Hindu nationalist. So yes, you can say I`m a Hindu nationalist because I`m a born Hindu," he had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray