Howrah-Mumbai mail derails
Nagpur: A compartment of the Howrah-Mumbai Mail derailed at Gudma railway station under Nagpur division on Sunday, a South Central Railway spokesman said.
No one was hurt in the mishap which occurred in the morning, when the Mumbai-bound train (12810) was passing through Gudma railway station towards next stop Gondia, the spokesman said.
"The derailed SLR cum guard`s van coach was detached immediately and the train was allowed to move further to Gondia and later to Nagpur on way to Mumbai", he said.
Due to the derailment, the train was running more than one-and-a-half-hours behind the schedule, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you