Howrah-Mumbai mail derails
Nagpur: A compartment of the Howrah-Mumbai Mail derailed at Gudma railway station under Nagpur division on Sunday, a South Central Railway spokesman said.
No one was hurt in the mishap which occurred in the morning, when the Mumbai-bound train (12810) was passing through Gudma railway station towards next stop Gondia, the spokesman said.
"The derailed SLR cum guard`s van coach was detached immediately and the train was allowed to move further to Gondia and later to Nagpur on way to Mumbai", he said.
Due to the derailment, the train was running more than one-and-a-half-hours behind the schedule, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog