Howrah-Mumbai mail derails
Nagpur: A compartment of the Howrah-Mumbai Mail derailed at Gudma railway station under Nagpur division on Sunday, a South Central Railway spokesman said.
No one was hurt in the mishap which occurred in the morning, when the Mumbai-bound train (12810) was passing through Gudma railway station towards next stop Gondia, the spokesman said.
"The derailed SLR cum guard`s van coach was detached immediately and the train was allowed to move further to Gondia and later to Nagpur on way to Mumbai", he said.
Due to the derailment, the train was running more than one-and-a-half-hours behind the schedule, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China detains Japanese for 'spying'
- Directors don't see me in different roles: Irrfan Khan
- Expelled BJP leader Dayashankar Singh, booked for remark against Mayawati, arrested in Bihar
- Pope Francis pays silent visit to Auschwitz
- Pakistani terrorist reveals links with Hafiz Saeed, names handler in PoK to NIA