Howrah-Mumbai mail derails
Nagpur: A compartment of the Howrah-Mumbai Mail derailed at Gudma railway station under Nagpur division on Sunday, a South Central Railway spokesman said.
No one was hurt in the mishap which occurred in the morning, when the Mumbai-bound train (12810) was passing through Gudma railway station towards next stop Gondia, the spokesman said.
"The derailed SLR cum guard`s van coach was detached immediately and the train was allowed to move further to Gondia and later to Nagpur on way to Mumbai", he said.
Due to the derailment, the train was running more than one-and-a-half-hours behind the schedule, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply