Maharashtra govt transfers 20 senior administrative officers
Mumbai: In a bureaucratic reshuffle, the Maharashtra government on Friday transferred 20 senior administrative officers, sources said.
Prominent among them are Manisha Mhaiskar, who was earlier in the Brihanmumbai Municipal corporation (BMC). She has been transferred as secretary of the medical education and drugs department and additional charge of the secretary of information and public relations.
Ashwini Bhide, who was earlier with the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has been transferred as secretary of school education and sports department.
Ratnagiri Collector Rajeev Jadhav has been transferred as Municipal commissioner of Pimpri-Chinchwad in place of Shrikar Pardeshi, who has been shifted as the Inspector General of Registration and Controller of Stamps, Pune.
Additional Municipal Commissioner of Pune Abhishek Krishna has been transferred as the collector of Nagpur.
Mumbai City Collector C V Oak has been transferred as Joint Commissioner of Sales Tax, while Rubal Agarwal would be the new collector of Ahmednagar and Radhakrishna B would be the collector of Nashik.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA