Maharashtra HSC Results 2013 declared
Zee Media Bureau
Pune: Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Results 2013 were declared by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education at 11 am on May 30 (Thursday).
Candidates can get their Maharashtra HSC Result 2013 by logging on to the following website: www.mahresult.nic.in, www.msbshse.ac.in and www.mh-hsc.ac.in. Mark-sheets will be available from June 6 in the colleges.
Results for all the nine division - Pune, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Amravati, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Latur and Konkan would be simultaneously declared.
Over 14 lakh students had appeared in the Class 12 exam this year.
Zeenews.com wishes all students ‘Best of Luck’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000