Mumbai local train’s engine catches fire, 3 hurt
Mumbai: A major tragedy was averted in Mumbai on Tuesday after a fire that broke out in the engine of a local train was doused before it could spread further.
As per initial reports, the engine of a local train on the harbor line caught fire between Reay Road and Dockyard station on the suburban network.
Three persons were reportedly scorched in the fire and have been shifted to the JJ Hospital.
Four fire tenders are at spot even as the situation is said to be in control. However, the Harbour Line has been shut, for now.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!