Rs 10 lakh reward for giving info on IM chief Yasin Bhatkal
Mumbai: Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) on Monday announced a reward of Rs 10 lakh each for anyone providing information on elusive Indian Mujahideen (IM) chief Yasin Bhatkal and his three aides allegedly involved in a number of terror cases.
The anti-terror squad has also released posters consisting their latest photographs, address and physical appearance details such as height, built, age etc.
"We would like to announce that a cash reward of Rs 10 lakh each to any person providing information leading to the arrest of Mohammed Ahmed Siddhibappa alias Yasin Bhatkal (30), Dadar blast bomb planter Tahaseen Akhtar Wasim Aktar Shaikh (23), Asadulla Akhtar Javed Akhtar (26) and Waqas alias Ahmed (26)," said Rakesh Maria, ATS chief.
All the four wanted accused were allegedly involved in three co-ordinated bomb explosions at different locations in the peak evening hours in Mumbai on July 13, 2011. The blasts had occurred at Opera House, Zaveri Bazaar, and Dadar West, leaving 27 dead and 130 injured, the ATS said.
Except Tahaseen, the rest three were also involved in the four co-ordinated low-intensity explosions struck the busy arterial road in the heart of the Pune city on August 1 of the state.
The explosions occurred on Jangli Maharaj (JM) Road at spots near Balgandharva Theatre, Dena Bank branch, McDonald food outlet and Garware bridge. The first explosion took place at Balgandharva Theatre in which one person was seriously injured. The explosion outside McDonald occurred in a dustbin while the blasts near Garware bridge and Dena Bank were reported from a cycle which had a bucket with explosives strapped on, police said.
Yasin and Asadulla were also involved in bomb blasts took place over the years in Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Delhi and Hyderabad, the ATS said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IAF Mirage fighter plane lands on Yamuna Expressway!
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- IAF jet lands on Yamuna expressway
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- Log on to apeamcet.org AP EAMCET Results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Marks and AP EAMCET Ranks 2015 declared
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- New IPL rules could see Chennai Super Kings lose MS Dhoni
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- Anurag Kashyap to bid goodbye to India, settle in 'cinema-friendly' France!
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2, Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore: Preview
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- Tamil Nadu SSLC Results 2015 on tnresults.nic.in