Saibaba temple trust to donate Rs 25 crore for drought relief
Shirdi: Saibaba Sansthan Trust will hand over a cheque of Rs 25 crore to the Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan for the Chief Minister`s relief fund on April 11.
Executive officer of the trust, Kishor More, said that CM would be visiting the temple town for inauguration of Sai Ashram.
The trust will contribute to the relief fund, in view of the drought in Maharashtra, as per the directives of Aurangabad bench of Bombay High Court, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion