Saibaba temple trust to donate Rs 25 crore for drought relief
Shirdi: Saibaba Sansthan Trust will hand over a cheque of Rs 25 crore to the Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan for the Chief Minister`s relief fund on April 11.
Executive officer of the trust, Kishor More, said that CM would be visiting the temple town for inauguration of Sai Ashram.
The trust will contribute to the relief fund, in view of the drought in Maharashtra, as per the directives of Aurangabad bench of Bombay High Court, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed