UP govt admits irregularities in recruitment process
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh government on Monday admitted that there were irregularities in recruitment process of lower division clerk-cum-typist during Mayawati regime and said that it is ready to conduct any type of inquiry into the matter.
"There were irregularities in interviews on applications for the post of LDC-typist for the office of excise commissioner of Allahabad invited on June 26 2011," leader of the house in UP Legislative Council Ahmad Hasan said while answering a supplementary question raised by a BJP member Yagya Dutt Sharma.
"The interviews were held in the year 2011 and the matter is also pending in the court. At that time BSP government led by Mayawati was in the power. We are ready for whatever inquiry you ask for," he said.
The final result of the examination was declared on Septemer 11, 2011, Hasan said.
However, no response was given to Sharma`s questions related to maximum marks fixed for the interview and whether the marks were awarded in excess of the limit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?