After ‘khooni panja’, Modi in trouble over ‘money from Italy’
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Congress has filed a complaint with the Election Commission against BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi over his remarks against Sonia and Rahul Gandhi during Chhattisgarh poll campaign.
Modi during his rallies in Chhattisgarh had attacked the Congress’ first family and chided them for taking credit for central funds spent in the state. “Does this money comes from you uncle’s house?” Modi had said.
The Congress has taken the barb as a personal attack on its top leaders. In its complain to the election watchdog, the Congress has termed Modi’s comments as a breach of election code of conduct.
This is the third complaint against Modi by the Congress. The party had earlier approached the commission over the ‘khooni panja’ and ‘CBI, Indian Mujahideen’ helping Congress allegation by Narendra Modi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog