Give peace a chance: Sri Sri to North Korea
New Delhi: Art of Living founder Sri Sri Ravi Shankar has offered to mediate to bring peace to the Korean peninsula, and urged North Korea "to give peace a chance".
He said in a statement that his time and efforts were "fully available to the UN, governments and the international community to forestall an unnecessary conflict".
Tensions have peaked in the Korean peninsula following North Korea`s threats to use the nuclear weapons against South Korea and the US in case of a conflict.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say