Give peace a chance: Sri Sri to North Korea
New Delhi: Art of Living founder Sri Sri Ravi Shankar has offered to mediate to bring peace to the Korean peninsula, and urged North Korea "to give peace a chance".
He said in a statement that his time and efforts were "fully available to the UN, governments and the international community to forestall an unnecessary conflict".
Tensions have peaked in the Korean peninsula following North Korea`s threats to use the nuclear weapons against South Korea and the US in case of a conflict.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu