Rahul Gandhi to address election rallies in Assam, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh today
New Delhi: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will be addressing rallies in Assam, Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh while campaigning for the party`s Lok Sabha candidates.
According to a release from his office, Gandhi will hold a public meeting at Silchar Lok Sabha constituency in Cachar district of Assam. This meeting, scheduled 10.30 a.m., will take place at Rajiv Gandhi Sports Complex at Udharband.
Gandhi will attend another public meeting at 2 p.m. in Chhattisgarh`s Kanker Lok Sabha constituency which falls in the state`s Balod district.
The final meeting of the day will be at 5 p.m. at Ambedkar Sports Stadium in Madhya Pradesh`s Morena district, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- How Twitteratis reacted to PM Modi calling Prakash Singh Badal 'Nelson Mandela'
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off