Rahul Gandhi to address election rallies in Assam, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh today
New Delhi: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will be addressing rallies in Assam, Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh while campaigning for the party`s Lok Sabha candidates.
According to a release from his office, Gandhi will hold a public meeting at Silchar Lok Sabha constituency in Cachar district of Assam. This meeting, scheduled 10.30 a.m., will take place at Rajiv Gandhi Sports Complex at Udharband.
Gandhi will attend another public meeting at 2 p.m. in Chhattisgarh`s Kanker Lok Sabha constituency which falls in the state`s Balod district.
The final meeting of the day will be at 5 p.m. at Ambedkar Sports Stadium in Madhya Pradesh`s Morena district, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- WATCH: On this day in 1983, Kapil Dev's India were crowned world champion
- `Narasimha Rao used IB to keep an eye on Sonia Gandhi after Babri Masjid demolition`
- Iceland elects new president in vote eclipsed by Euros, Brexit
- We don't need people like Mukhtar Ansari in party: Akhilesh Yadav
- Talent is unstoppable! Alia Bhatt aspires for Hollywood