Saibaba devotees throng Shirdi for Ramnavami fest
Shirdi: The three-day Ramnavami festival is being celebrated with fervour at the Saibaba temple here.
As part of the celebrations, a Saibaba palkhi and
procession was taken out from Dwarkamai Shri Saibaba Sansthan
Trust. The `samadhi` temple of Saibaba was illuminated and
decked up for the occasion.
At least 200 palakhis from different parts of the
country and lakhs of Saibaba devotees have arrived in Shirdi
for the festival, sources said.
After the Aurangabad bench of the Bombay high court
had given an interim stay on the government-appointed
16-member trustees on March 27, a three-member committee,
headed by principal district judge Jayant Kulkarni took charge
of Trust last evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'