Saibaba devotees throng Shirdi for Ramnavami fest
Shirdi: The three-day Ramnavami festival is being celebrated with fervour at the Saibaba temple here.
As part of the celebrations, a Saibaba palkhi and
procession was taken out from Dwarkamai Shri Saibaba Sansthan
Trust. The `samadhi` temple of Saibaba was illuminated and
decked up for the occasion.
At least 200 palakhis from different parts of the
country and lakhs of Saibaba devotees have arrived in Shirdi
for the festival, sources said.
After the Aurangabad bench of the Bombay high court
had given an interim stay on the government-appointed
16-member trustees on March 27, a three-member committee,
headed by principal district judge Jayant Kulkarni took charge
of Trust last evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part II
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part III
- India is 35th member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Rate of inflation slower than in UPA times: PM Narendra Modi
- 2016 Canada Open: Jwala Gutta-Ashwini Ponappa pair eyes title ahead of Rio Games
- Vivek Oberoi to be seen in 'No Smoking' commercial
- Brexit vote sends new shocks through financial markets, political chaos deepens
- Wimbledon: World No. 223 dumps out Ana Ivanovic in first round