Saibaba devotees throng Shirdi for Ramnavami fest
Shirdi: The three-day Ramnavami festival is being celebrated with fervour at the Saibaba temple here.
As part of the celebrations, a Saibaba palkhi and
procession was taken out from Dwarkamai Shri Saibaba Sansthan
Trust. The `samadhi` temple of Saibaba was illuminated and
decked up for the occasion.
At least 200 palakhis from different parts of the
country and lakhs of Saibaba devotees have arrived in Shirdi
for the festival, sources said.
After the Aurangabad bench of the Bombay high court
had given an interim stay on the government-appointed
16-member trustees on March 27, a three-member committee,
headed by principal district judge Jayant Kulkarni took charge
of Trust last evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends