Saibaba devotees throng Shirdi for Ramnavami fest
Shirdi: The three-day Ramnavami festival is being celebrated with fervour at the Saibaba temple here.
As part of the celebrations, a Saibaba palkhi and
procession was taken out from Dwarkamai Shri Saibaba Sansthan
Trust. The `samadhi` temple of Saibaba was illuminated and
decked up for the occasion.
At least 200 palakhis from different parts of the
country and lakhs of Saibaba devotees have arrived in Shirdi
for the festival, sources said.
After the Aurangabad bench of the Bombay high court
had given an interim stay on the government-appointed
16-member trustees on March 27, a three-member committee,
headed by principal district judge Jayant Kulkarni took charge
of Trust last evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read