Samjhauta Express blast case: One more detained in Indore
Indore: National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Monday took into custody a person near here for interrogation in connection with Samjhauta Express train blast case, police sources said here.
Tejram Singh (22) was taken away by the NIA sleuths this afternoon from Ravidas Marg area of Depalpur, 15km from here.
Earlier this month, NIA had arrested two persons -- Dhan Singh and Rajinder Chaudhary -- in connection with the case.
The bomb blast in the Samjhauta Express near Panipat, Haryana, on February 18, 2007 claimed 68 lives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!