Samjhauta Express blast case: One more detained in Indore
Indore: National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Monday took into custody a person near here for interrogation in connection with Samjhauta Express train blast case, police sources said here.
Tejram Singh (22) was taken away by the NIA sleuths this afternoon from Ravidas Marg area of Depalpur, 15km from here.
Earlier this month, NIA had arrested two persons -- Dhan Singh and Rajinder Chaudhary -- in connection with the case.
The bomb blast in the Samjhauta Express near Panipat, Haryana, on February 18, 2007 claimed 68 lives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok