Samjhauta Express blast case: One more detained in Indore
Indore: National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Monday took into custody a person near here for interrogation in connection with Samjhauta Express train blast case, police sources said here.
Tejram Singh (22) was taken away by the NIA sleuths this afternoon from Ravidas Marg area of Depalpur, 15km from here.
Earlier this month, NIA had arrested two persons -- Dhan Singh and Rajinder Chaudhary -- in connection with the case.
The bomb blast in the Samjhauta Express near Panipat, Haryana, on February 18, 2007 claimed 68 lives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!