Samjhauta Express blast case: One more detained in Indore
Indore: National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Monday took into custody a person near here for interrogation in connection with Samjhauta Express train blast case, police sources said here.
Tejram Singh (22) was taken away by the NIA sleuths this afternoon from Ravidas Marg area of Depalpur, 15km from here.
Earlier this month, NIA had arrested two persons -- Dhan Singh and Rajinder Chaudhary -- in connection with the case.
The bomb blast in the Samjhauta Express near Panipat, Haryana, on February 18, 2007 claimed 68 lives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Bodoland groups to relaunch statehood agitation next week
- Claudio Bravo joins Manchester City as Joe Hart`s replacement
- Flood situation remains grim in Bihar, eases in Madhya Pradesh
- Don't let India use your soil against us, Pakistan tells Afghanistan
- Congress rushes in defence of 'sidelined' AAP Punjab convener