Sanjay Joshi posters accentuate BJP’s internal rift
Ahmedabad: Narendra Modi`s critic Sanjay Joshi may have been forced to quit from the BJP but he appears to be not down and over.
On Tuesday morning, posters hailing Sanjay Joshi and questioning the BJP’s decision to force him to quit from the party national executive appeared in many parts of Ahmedabad.
Interestingly, one poster quoted from a poem written by BJP patriarch and former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee. “Chote Mann Se Koi Bada Nahi Hota. Toote Mann Se Koi Khada Nahi Hota,” and went on to add, “Kaho Dil Se, Sanjay Joshi Phir Se”.
Another poster put up in Ahmedabad had these lines: “BJP Ki Kya Majboori Hain. Nahi Chalegi Dadagiri. Ek Neta Ko Khush Kare, Dusre Ka Istifa Mange…Kya Yahi Hain BJP Ki Niti?”
The hoardings apparently targeted the Gujarat Chief Minister though his name has not been written anywhere on them. They say that those having a narrow mind cannot become a big leader.
A news channel quoted Sanjay Joshi as saying that he had not asked anybody to put up these posters and is clueless about who is behind them.
The former BJP general secretary has won a lot of sympathy among the party cadre and even central leaders after he was forced to resign at the just-concluded party conclave in Mumbai. Modi had put the condition that he will attend the meet only if Joshi resigns from the BJP National Executive.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India