`Terror module had links with Lashkar-e-Toiba`
New Delhi: The Centre today said a terror
module busted in the national capital recently had links with
Pakistan-based terrorist group Lashkar-e-Toiba.
Minister of State for Home Jitendra Singh said a special
team of Delhi Police with the help of central intelligence
agencies and police from West Bengal, Bihar and Tamil Nadu
apprehended seven members, including a Pakistani national, of
an Indian Mujahideen module last month.
This Indian Mujahideen module was suspected to be involved
in February 13, 2010 Pune German bakery blast, blast in
Chinnaswamy stadium in Bangalore on April 17, 2010 and shoot
out at the Jama Masjid on September 19, 2010.
"The IM modules are linked to Pakistan based terror
groups viz. Lashkar-e-Toiba," he informed Lok Sabha in a
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29