UPA afraid of taking action on China issue: Uma
Etawah: BJP leader Uma Bharati today alleged that UPA government was "afraid" of taking any action on China issue.
Bharati said, "delaying any step on China issue was not in the national interest." On the issue of security of women in Delhi, the BJP leader alleged that the attitude of police towards women was not right.
"Such incidents could be curbed if victims get speedy justice," the BJP leader said. When asked if BJP could reap benefit if Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi campaigns in UP, Bharati said,"in UP, there was Rajnath Singh under whose leadership BJP would form NDA government at the Centre."
She rejected the idea of Third Front.
- IAF chopper sprinkles water to douse Uttarakhand forest fires; Rajnath Singh reviews situation
- China may reconsider stand on Pakistani terrorists Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar?
- F-16s right platform for Pakistan's counter terrorism war: US
- In fight against impeachment, Brazil President Dilma Rousseff tries to win left support
- Uttarakhand forest fire: IAF's chopper MI-17 takes off from Nainital to drop water in affected areas - WATCH