UPA afraid of taking action on China issue: Uma
Etawah: BJP leader Uma Bharati today alleged that UPA government was "afraid" of taking any action on China issue.
Bharati said, "delaying any step on China issue was not in the national interest." On the issue of security of women in Delhi, the BJP leader alleged that the attitude of police towards women was not right.
"Such incidents could be curbed if victims get speedy justice," the BJP leader said. When asked if BJP could reap benefit if Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi campaigns in UP, Bharati said,"in UP, there was Rajnath Singh under whose leadership BJP would form NDA government at the Centre."
She rejected the idea of Third Front.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love