UPA afraid of taking action on China issue: Uma
Etawah: BJP leader Uma Bharati today alleged that UPA government was "afraid" of taking any action on China issue.
Bharati said, "delaying any step on China issue was not in the national interest." On the issue of security of women in Delhi, the BJP leader alleged that the attitude of police towards women was not right.
"Such incidents could be curbed if victims get speedy justice," the BJP leader said. When asked if BJP could reap benefit if Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi campaigns in UP, Bharati said,"in UP, there was Rajnath Singh under whose leadership BJP would form NDA government at the Centre."
She rejected the idea of Third Front.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users