Facebook annual report reveals major shift to mobile
Washington: Facebook annual report has revealed that it is successfully making the shift to mobile with almost 50 percent of users accessing the social networking site on their mobiles worldwide.
Facebook has seen a fast mobile growth, which has brought it to a total of 874 million monthly mobile users and 507 million daily mobile users as of September 2013, out of a total 1.19 billion month user across all devices, TechCrunch reports.
Facebook annual report revealed the international user count s by country which are:
Germany - 19 million daily active users (DAU), 25 million monthly active users (MAU), 13 million mobile DAU, 18 million mobile MAU
France - 18 million DAU, 26 million MAU, 11 million mobile DAU, 17 million mobile MAU
Spain - 12 million DAU, 18 million MAU, 8.1 million mobile DAU, 13 million mobile MAU
Italy - 17 million DAU, 23 million MAU, 10 million mobile DAU, 16 million mobile MAU
Sweden - 3.8 million DAU, 4.9 million MAU, 3 million mobile DAU, 4 million mobile MAU
Turkey - 19 million DAU, 33 million MAU, 9.5 million mobile DAU, 20 million mobile MAU
Israel - 2.7 million DAU, 3.8 million MAU, 2 million mobile DAU, 2.9 million mobile MAU.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you