Facebook annual report reveals major shift to mobile
Washington: Facebook annual report has revealed that it is successfully making the shift to mobile with almost 50 percent of users accessing the social networking site on their mobiles worldwide.
Facebook has seen a fast mobile growth, which has brought it to a total of 874 million monthly mobile users and 507 million daily mobile users as of September 2013, out of a total 1.19 billion month user across all devices, TechCrunch reports.
Facebook annual report revealed the international user count s by country which are:
Germany - 19 million daily active users (DAU), 25 million monthly active users (MAU), 13 million mobile DAU, 18 million mobile MAU
France - 18 million DAU, 26 million MAU, 11 million mobile DAU, 17 million mobile MAU
Spain - 12 million DAU, 18 million MAU, 8.1 million mobile DAU, 13 million mobile MAU
Italy - 17 million DAU, 23 million MAU, 10 million mobile DAU, 16 million mobile MAU
Sweden - 3.8 million DAU, 4.9 million MAU, 3 million mobile DAU, 4 million mobile MAU
Turkey - 19 million DAU, 33 million MAU, 9.5 million mobile DAU, 20 million mobile MAU
Israel - 2.7 million DAU, 3.8 million MAU, 2 million mobile DAU, 2.9 million mobile MAU.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra