Facebook set to launch new `user friendly` News Feed today
Sydney: Facebook will reportedly launch a new News Feed on Thursday.
The News Feed is believed to include separate feeds for different types of content such as music, images and video; and users can switch between feeds by selecting buttons at the top, reports News.com.au.
The music feed will reportedly contain information about nearby concerts and updates from various musicians as well as updates about what friends are listening to.
The changes are designed to give users more control over the content that appears on their News Feed.
Word of Facebook`s updated News Feed comes less than a day after it was revealed the company had been approved for a patent that allows users to remove ads.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal