Facebook set to launch new `user friendly` News Feed today
Sydney: Facebook will reportedly launch a new News Feed on Thursday.
The News Feed is believed to include separate feeds for different types of content such as music, images and video; and users can switch between feeds by selecting buttons at the top, reports News.com.au.
The music feed will reportedly contain information about nearby concerts and updates from various musicians as well as updates about what friends are listening to.
The changes are designed to give users more control over the content that appears on their News Feed.
Word of Facebook`s updated News Feed comes less than a day after it was revealed the company had been approved for a patent that allows users to remove ads.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani