UAE PM gets a dedicated YouTube channel
Dubai: In a first of its kind initiative in the Arab world, the Prime Minister of UAE will now have a dedicated You Tube channel to keep the people of the country abreast of his initiatives and opinions.
The Government of Dubai Media Office (GDMO) launched a special YouTube Channel for Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.
The initiative, a first-of-its-kind for a head of government in the Arab World, emphasises Shaikh Mohammed`s belief that direct communication is an important requirement for leaders and decision makers, a statement on the UAE`s official news agency Wam said.
The new channel underlines his keenness to enhance bridges of communication with his people and the audience who follow his news and various initiatives across the world, it said.
"The Channel will broadcast updated video clips of His Highness` news and main events, providing the audience with an interactive environment of communication. Visitors to His Highness` YouTube Channel will be able to send videos they have filmed of him at various events or locations to be uploaded on the channel," said the statement.
Visitors can also browse through clips, most of which have
not been seen before.
The videos include interviews, field visits and inspection
tours as well as important speeches and statements delivered
by him, as well as his participations in sports.
The channel will also allow for live broadcasts of
national celebrations and official events in Dubai and the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state