Yahoo to debut pranking series from Collegehumor
New York: Yahoo Sports, Electus and Collegehumor have partnered on "Blindsided," a new original series that will prank athletes and fans, much like MTV`s "Punk`d" did with celebrities.
The pranking will go both ways, with athletes pranking fans and teammates and vice versa. Among the athletes participating are Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice, New York Knicks shooting guard Landry Fields and Ravens` offensive tackle Bryant Mckinnie.
The show, which debuts January 19, is part of Yahoo`s continued push into original content. Yahoo held a private event in Las Vegas Tuesday during the Consumer Electronics Show to promote its upcoming "Electric City," an animated web series made in conjunction with Tom Hanks and Reliance Entertainment.
Yahoo has also announced a new Comedy Channel that will debut with a Bill Maher stand-up performance, as well as a slate of women`s programming.
Yahoo Sports is the single biggest sports website in the country, drawing 53.2 million unique visitors in December.
The series is sponsored exclusively by Dr. Pepper TEN.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Virtual reality headset market shipment value reaches over $3.4 million in Jan-Mar quarter
- No new signal from EgyptAir jet since day of crash as search intensifies
- LinkedIn notifies data breach, alerts 400 mn members to stay safe
- UN climate change report excludes Great Barrier reefs from in-danger list
- Lesser-known health benefits of pomegranate!