Dengue in Mizoram
Aizawl: At least 15 people in Mizoram have been affected by dengue with the health department gearing up to combat the disease under the National Vector Borne Diseases Control Programme, officials said on Thursday.
The first three cases were detected in the state on October 19 and another six on November 02 by privately-run Genesis Laboratory here, while other six cases were recently found positive in the Civil Hospital, the officials said.
Health department officials said that those with dengue were infected during a stay in Delhi or areas surrounding the national capital.
The health department has taken steps to treat and prevent the spread of the disease.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?