Dengue in Mizoram
Aizawl: At least 15 people in Mizoram have been affected by dengue with the health department gearing up to combat the disease under the National Vector Borne Diseases Control Programme, officials said on Thursday.
The first three cases were detected in the state on October 19 and another six on November 02 by privately-run Genesis Laboratory here, while other six cases were recently found positive in the Civil Hospital, the officials said.
Health department officials said that those with dengue were infected during a stay in Delhi or areas surrounding the national capital.
The health department has taken steps to treat and prevent the spread of the disease.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor