Dengue in Mizoram
Aizawl: At least 15 people in Mizoram have been affected by dengue with the health department gearing up to combat the disease under the National Vector Borne Diseases Control Programme, officials said on Thursday.
The first three cases were detected in the state on October 19 and another six on November 02 by privately-run Genesis Laboratory here, while other six cases were recently found positive in the Civil Hospital, the officials said.
Health department officials said that those with dengue were infected during a stay in Delhi or areas surrounding the national capital.
The health department has taken steps to treat and prevent the spread of the disease.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah