Dengue in Mizoram
Aizawl: At least 15 people in Mizoram have been affected by dengue with the health department gearing up to combat the disease under the National Vector Borne Diseases Control Programme, officials said on Thursday.
The first three cases were detected in the state on October 19 and another six on November 02 by privately-run Genesis Laboratory here, while other six cases were recently found positive in the Civil Hospital, the officials said.
Health department officials said that those with dengue were infected during a stay in Delhi or areas surrounding the national capital.
The health department has taken steps to treat and prevent the spread of the disease.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit!
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"