Rahul Gandhi, AK Anthony to campaign in Nagaland
Kohima: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi and Defence Minister AK Anthony would campaign in Nagaland for the February 23 state Assembly elections.
Rahul Gandhi would arrive on February 14 and address two election rallies in Mon and Tuensang districts, NPCC General Secretary Medokul Sophie said here on Tuesday.
Anthony will arrive on February 16 to address an election rally at Pftsero in Phek district, he said.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Telangana SSC class 10th Results 2016 is likely to be declared on May 5
- West Bengal Assembly Elections: Polling begins in crucial fifth phase, 680 central forces companies deployed
- Severe heat wave condition in West Bengal
- Kerela HSE (Class 12) Result 2016 is likely to be declared by second week of May
- No instances of incursions by Chinese troops into Indian territory: Manohar Parrikar