Rahul Gandhi, AK Anthony to campaign in Nagaland
Kohima: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi and Defence Minister AK Anthony would campaign in Nagaland for the February 23 state Assembly elections.
Rahul Gandhi would arrive on February 14 and address two election rallies in Mon and Tuensang districts, NPCC General Secretary Medokul Sophie said here on Tuesday.
Anthony will arrive on February 16 to address an election rally at Pftsero in Phek district, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?