Rahul Gandhi, AK Anthony to campaign in Nagaland
Kohima: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi and Defence Minister AK Anthony would campaign in Nagaland for the February 23 state Assembly elections.
Rahul Gandhi would arrive on February 14 and address two election rallies in Mon and Tuensang districts, NPCC General Secretary Medokul Sophie said here on Tuesday.
Anthony will arrive on February 16 to address an election rally at Pftsero in Phek district, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vaccinated and Ready: IOC special invitee Sachin Tendulkar to support India at 2016 Rio Olympics
- Rupee hits 1-week high of 67.08 vs USD, gains 9 paise
- Mohit Suri co-presents Pakistani artiste's new song
- Vedanta sweetens Cairn merger deal, offers 3 additional preference shares
- Nanolayered composites can open new avenues in materials science: Researchers