Tripura woman gives birth to triplets
Agartala: A 24-year-old woman has given birth to triplets at a government hospital in Tripura, a health official said Tuesday.
"Pratima Nama delivered two daughters and a son at the Udaipur district hospital in southern Tripura late Monday night," the official told reporters here.
Two babies weighed around 1.2 kg each while the third one weighed 950 grams. The mother and the newborns were stated to be doing well.
Pratima and her husband, a daily wage earner, already have a six-year-old daughter.
In November last year, an 18-year-old gave birth to three sons in a government hospital in western Tripura.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state