Naveen Patnaik to visit Delhi
Bhubaneswar: After raising issues with the
Congress-led UPA government over centre-state relations,
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Tuesday embarked upon a
five-day visit to Delhi during which he would meet several
union ministers and other leaders.
During his visit, Patnaik is scheduled to meet Health
and Family Welfare Minister Gulam Nabi Azad and Food and
Public Distribution Minister K V Thomas before returning here
on March 10.
The chief minister is likely to discuss a host of
issues relating to health care facilities, medical education
and foodgrain supply with the union ministers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?