Naveen Patnaik to visit Delhi
Bhubaneswar: After raising issues with the
Congress-led UPA government over centre-state relations,
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Tuesday embarked upon a
five-day visit to Delhi during which he would meet several
union ministers and other leaders.
During his visit, Patnaik is scheduled to meet Health
and Family Welfare Minister Gulam Nabi Azad and Food and
Public Distribution Minister K V Thomas before returning here
on March 10.
The chief minister is likely to discuss a host of
issues relating to health care facilities, medical education
and foodgrain supply with the union ministers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued