Naveen Patnaik to visit Delhi
Bhubaneswar: After raising issues with the
Congress-led UPA government over centre-state relations,
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Tuesday embarked upon a
five-day visit to Delhi during which he would meet several
union ministers and other leaders.
During his visit, Patnaik is scheduled to meet Health
and Family Welfare Minister Gulam Nabi Azad and Food and
Public Distribution Minister K V Thomas before returning here
on March 10.
The chief minister is likely to discuss a host of
issues relating to health care facilities, medical education
and foodgrain supply with the union ministers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’