Naveen Patnaik to visit Delhi
Bhubaneswar: After raising issues with the
Congress-led UPA government over centre-state relations,
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Tuesday embarked upon a
five-day visit to Delhi during which he would meet several
union ministers and other leaders.
During his visit, Patnaik is scheduled to meet Health
and Family Welfare Minister Gulam Nabi Azad and Food and
Public Distribution Minister K V Thomas before returning here
on March 10.
The chief minister is likely to discuss a host of
issues relating to health care facilities, medical education
and foodgrain supply with the union ministers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: How BSF soldiers guard the border in scorching summer heat
- DNA: Why is Congress taking support of affidavits to ensure alliance of MLA's?
- DNA: Analysis of how cancer is increasing death toll in India
- DNA: Today in History | May 25, 2016
- Panel discussion over Congress using affidavits to secure MLA's
- WhatsApp leads messaging apps globally
- French Open 2016, Day 4: Andy Murray survives fresh five-set Paris battle
- Mercedes insist all cool after Spanish storm; Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg clear the air
- Foxconn factory goes 'techno'; replaces workers with 60,000 robots!
- BJP comes out in defence of Amitabh's association with second anniversary programme