Special train between Chennai and Bhubaneshwar
Chennai: Southern Railway will run a special train between Chennai Central and Bhubaneshwar tonight to help stranded passengers due to disruption in services following cyclone Phailin, which lashed some districts in Odisha and Andhra Pradesh.
The train would leave Chennai Central at 9.30 PM and reach Bhubaneshwar at 7 PM tomorrow, a Southern Railway release said.
The train would stop at Gudur, Ongole, Vijayawada, Rajahmundry, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam Road, Palasa, Berhampur and Khurda Road, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj