Goods train derails near Ambala, rail traffic hit
Ambala: Four wagons of a goods train Thursday
derailed near the Ambala Cantt railway station here affecting movement of trains, officials said.
The goods train laden with coal was proceeding to
Bathinda in Punjab when suddenly its wagons came off the track
Among the trains which were held up for over an hour
included New Delhi-Kalka Shatabdi Express.
The traffic had been restored and the derailed coaches
had been put back on the track, Divisional Railways Manager,
Northern Railways, Ambala, P K Sanghi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news