Goods train derails near Ambala, rail traffic hit
Ambala: Four wagons of a goods train Thursday
derailed near the Ambala Cantt railway station here affecting movement of trains, officials said.
The goods train laden with coal was proceeding to
Bathinda in Punjab when suddenly its wagons came off the track
Among the trains which were held up for over an hour
included New Delhi-Kalka Shatabdi Express.
The traffic had been restored and the derailed coaches
had been put back on the track, Divisional Railways Manager,
Northern Railways, Ambala, P K Sanghi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border