Minimum temperatures rise across Punjab and Haryana
Chandigarh: The minimum temperature continued to rise across Punjab and Haryana to settle a few notches above normal on Tuesday even as some places in the region received rainfall.
Chandigarh, which received light showers this morning, recorded a low of 11.6 degrees Celsius, five notches above normal, the MeT here said.
In Punjab, Amritsar registered a low of 7 deg C, up two notches, while Ludhiana`s minimum settled at 9 deg C, two above normal.
Patiala recorded four degrees above normal low and settled at 10.6 deg C.
Hisar and Ambala in Haryana also recorded above normal minimums at 10.6 deg C and 11.5 deg C respectively.
Karnal registered a low of 9.5 deg C, up two notches, while Narnaul`s low settle at 10 deg C, five degrees above normal.
Bhiwani recorded a minimum of 10 deg C, up three notches.
Meanwhile, light rains also lashed Patiala, Ambala, Panchkula among other places.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack