Minimum temperatures rise across Punjab and Haryana
Chandigarh: The minimum temperature continued to rise across Punjab and Haryana to settle a few notches above normal on Tuesday even as some places in the region received rainfall.
Chandigarh, which received light showers this morning, recorded a low of 11.6 degrees Celsius, five notches above normal, the MeT here said.
In Punjab, Amritsar registered a low of 7 deg C, up two notches, while Ludhiana`s minimum settled at 9 deg C, two above normal.
Patiala recorded four degrees above normal low and settled at 10.6 deg C.
Hisar and Ambala in Haryana also recorded above normal minimums at 10.6 deg C and 11.5 deg C respectively.
Karnal registered a low of 9.5 deg C, up two notches, while Narnaul`s low settle at 10 deg C, five degrees above normal.
Bhiwani recorded a minimum of 10 deg C, up three notches.
Meanwhile, light rains also lashed Patiala, Ambala, Panchkula among other places.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof