Punjab: BSF seizes nine kg drugs, Pakistani mobile, SIM cards
Amritsar: BSF has seized nine kilograms of narcotic drugs, ammunition, Pakistani SIM cards and a cellphone after it intercepted smugglers trying to push the consignment from close to the Attari-Wagah border.
The seizure was done last night from village Rajatal after a brief encounter where the troopers fired at three smugglers attempting to push in the illegal contraband from across the border.
Amongst the seized items, according to the Border Security Force, are nine packets of contraband which is suspected to be Heroin, a carbine magazine, ammunition (18 rounds), Opium (40 grams), a Pakistan made mobile set and two SIM cards of the same country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!