Temperatures in Punjab, Haryana hover above normal
Chandigarh: After a steady rise, the minimum temperature across Punjab and Haryana experienced a drop by a few notches today but continued to hover above normal.
Chandigarh recorded a minimum temperature of 8.8 degrees Celsius, two degrees above normal, but down by over three notches since yesterday, the MeT here said.
Amritsar registered a low of 8 deg C, two degrees above normal but down by three notches since yesterday.
Ludhiana`s low at 7.9 deg C settled two degrees above normal while Patiala registered a minimum of 9.5 deg C.
Ambala in Haryana recorded a low of 10 deg C, up by three notches while Hisar`s minimum of 8.4 deg C settled two degrees above normal but down by a couple of notches since yesterday.
Bhiwani registered a low of 11 deg C, four degrees above normal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Renowned Urdu poet Nida Fazli dies at 78
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report