Temperatures in Punjab, Haryana hover above normal
Chandigarh: After a steady rise, the minimum temperature across Punjab and Haryana experienced a drop by a few notches today but continued to hover above normal.
Chandigarh recorded a minimum temperature of 8.8 degrees Celsius, two degrees above normal, but down by over three notches since yesterday, the MeT here said.
Amritsar registered a low of 8 deg C, two degrees above normal but down by three notches since yesterday.
Ludhiana`s low at 7.9 deg C settled two degrees above normal while Patiala registered a minimum of 9.5 deg C.
Ambala in Haryana recorded a low of 10 deg C, up by three notches while Hisar`s minimum of 8.4 deg C settled two degrees above normal but down by a couple of notches since yesterday.
Bhiwani registered a low of 11 deg C, four degrees above normal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption