Temperatures in Punjab, Haryana hover above normal
Chandigarh: After a steady rise, the minimum temperature across Punjab and Haryana experienced a drop by a few notches today but continued to hover above normal.
Chandigarh recorded a minimum temperature of 8.8 degrees Celsius, two degrees above normal, but down by over three notches since yesterday, the MeT here said.
Amritsar registered a low of 8 deg C, two degrees above normal but down by three notches since yesterday.
Ludhiana`s low at 7.9 deg C settled two degrees above normal while Patiala registered a minimum of 9.5 deg C.
Ambala in Haryana recorded a low of 10 deg C, up by three notches while Hisar`s minimum of 8.4 deg C settled two degrees above normal but down by a couple of notches since yesterday.
Bhiwani registered a low of 11 deg C, four degrees above normal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Premier Futsal: Goa 5's outclass Bengaluru 5's 3-0, seal semi-final spot
- Scientists reconstruct detailed 3D eyes from single photo
- Santander pips BBVA: Eurozone`s largest bank becomes La Liga's newest sponsors
- US sanctions target Assad regime's arms, finance networks
- Bastille Day killer had help preparing Nice attack, says Paris prosecutor