Trainee IAS officer dies in road mishap in Punjab
Moga: A trainee IAS officer today died on the spot and four others were injured when their vehicle hit a roadside tree near Dala village on the Moga-Barnala road, police said.
The deceased officer had been identified as Nishant Kumar, police said.
The seriously injured, including three trainee IAS officers, and the driver have been hospitalised, police said.
All the four trainee IAS officers were on their way to Takhtupura when their SUV met dashed into the tree this morning.
The injured had been identified as P Malik, Ajit Singh and Harsh Kumar (all trainee IAS officers) and driver Raj Kumar, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites