Trainee IAS officer dies in road mishap in Punjab
Moga: A trainee IAS officer today died on the spot and four others were injured when their vehicle hit a roadside tree near Dala village on the Moga-Barnala road, police said.
The deceased officer had been identified as Nishant Kumar, police said.
The seriously injured, including three trainee IAS officers, and the driver have been hospitalised, police said.
All the four trainee IAS officers were on their way to Takhtupura when their SUV met dashed into the tree this morning.
The injured had been identified as P Malik, Ajit Singh and Harsh Kumar (all trainee IAS officers) and driver Raj Kumar, police said.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Norway helicopter crash: All 13 people on board dead, 11 bodies recovered
- Britain`s queen joins royal Invictus Games challenge to Obamas -Watch video
- Kerala Assembly Elections 2016: VS Achuthanandan’s one line speech stuns CPM workers
- Actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha says he would be happy to promote Bihar as its brand ambassador
- Good news! Foreigners, NRIs can now book train tickets in India using debit, credit cards