Batala: Two of the six persons, who sustained burn injuries in a fire following leakage of a cooking gas cylinder at Dogra Mohalla here, succumbed to their wounds today, police said.
According to police, the members of Jaswant Singh`s family were along with their neighbours preparing food in a community kitchen when the incident occurred.
Jassan Preet Kaur (13) and Asmeet Singh (8) succumbed to their injuries at Guru Nanak hospital at Amritsar today, police said.
Jasbir Kaur, Rupa, Surjeet Kaur, Sharan are undergoing treatment at the hospital.
Another victim, Surjit Kaur, was today admitted in the hospital.