Freedom fighter Jagannath Prasad Choubey dies
Udaipur: Freedom fighter Jagannath Prasad Choubey died here after a prolonged illness, family sourcses said.
89-year old Chaubey breathed his last on Sunday night.
Born in Bedla village here, Choubey participated in freedom movement and jailed during the movement.
He is survived by two daughters, the sources said.
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot condoled the death of Choubey, saying his contribution would always be remembered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH