Freedom fighter Jagannath Prasad Choubey dies
Udaipur: Freedom fighter Jagannath Prasad Choubey died here after a prolonged illness, family sourcses said.
89-year old Chaubey breathed his last on Sunday night.
Born in Bedla village here, Choubey participated in freedom movement and jailed during the movement.
He is survived by two daughters, the sources said.
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot condoled the death of Choubey, saying his contribution would always be remembered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet