Iranian scientist invents `time machine`
London: An Iranian scientist has claimed that he has successfully invented a machine that allows users to fast forward up to eight years into the future.
Ali Razeghi, a Tehran scientist has registered "The Aryayek Time Traveling Machine" with the state-run Centre for Strategic Inventions.
According to the state-run media, the device can predict the future in a print out after taking readings from the touch of a user, the Telegraph reports.
Razaeghi, 27, said the device worked by a set of complex algorithims to "predict five to eight years of the future life of any individual, with 98 percent accuracy".
He added that the Iranian government can predict the possibility of a military confrontation with a foreign country.
They can forecast the fluctuation in the value of foreign currencies and oil prices by using his new invention, he added.
According to the paper, Razeghi said his latest project has been criticised by friends and relatives for "trying to play God" with ordinary lives and history.
He stressed that this project is not against our religious values at all.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!