Latest iPad Air `extremely hard` to repair
Washington: For those in awe of the latest Apple iPad Air, for its lightest, thinnest form, here comes a bitter pill that points to the tech giant`s innovation being extremely hard to repair.
The gadget-disassembling crew from iFixit has revealed that despite the latest iPad Air being highly sophisticated, exchanging nearly any part of it is tough to do without damaging the device.
According to Mashable, the LCD is relatively easy to remove, the front panel is glued to the rest of the device and the battery is very hard to remove due to large amounts of adhesive used to hold parts together.
The recently launched iPad Air has been priced at 499 dollars touted to be a `screaming fast iPad ` that is eight times faster than the original device launched in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31