Latest iPad Air `extremely hard` to repair
Washington: For those in awe of the latest Apple iPad Air, for its lightest, thinnest form, here comes a bitter pill that points to the tech giant`s innovation being extremely hard to repair.
The gadget-disassembling crew from iFixit has revealed that despite the latest iPad Air being highly sophisticated, exchanging nearly any part of it is tough to do without damaging the device.
According to Mashable, the LCD is relatively easy to remove, the front panel is glued to the rest of the device and the battery is very hard to remove due to large amounts of adhesive used to hold parts together.
The recently launched iPad Air has been priced at 499 dollars touted to be a `screaming fast iPad ` that is eight times faster than the original device launched in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan