Latest iPad Air `extremely hard` to repair
Washington: For those in awe of the latest Apple iPad Air, for its lightest, thinnest form, here comes a bitter pill that points to the tech giant`s innovation being extremely hard to repair.
The gadget-disassembling crew from iFixit has revealed that despite the latest iPad Air being highly sophisticated, exchanging nearly any part of it is tough to do without damaging the device.
According to Mashable, the LCD is relatively easy to remove, the front panel is glued to the rest of the device and the battery is very hard to remove due to large amounts of adhesive used to hold parts together.
The recently launched iPad Air has been priced at 499 dollars touted to be a `screaming fast iPad ` that is eight times faster than the original device launched in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony