Now, electric bicycle that can fly
London: Three Czech Republic companies have teamed up to make a prototype of an electric bicycle that can fly.
The amazing machine is currently controlled remotely while in development but its designers hope to have it capable of carrying people soon, Sky News reported.
Looking like a heavy mountain bike, it has two propellers in the front, other two in the back and one on each side.
Its six engines are powered by batteries and weighs 95kg.
They also hope battery technology will advance enough to improve the five minute flights it is capable of performing currently and make the invention marketable.
Milan Duchek, the technical director of Duratec Bicycles said that the capacity of batteries doubles about every 10 years, which they expect that in the future the capacity would be enough for the bike to be used for sports, tourism or similar things.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert