37 militants killed in Afghanistan
Kabul: Thirty-seven Taliban militants have been killed in fighting with the security forces in Afghanistan, the interior ministry said Saturday.
The deaths occurred during overnight joint operations by the Afghan police and army and NATO-led coalition forces.
The raids were conducted in Kabul, Faryab, Kandahar, Zabul, Wardak and Helmand provinces, Xinhua quoted the ministry as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!