China sincere in helping Pakistan: Official
Islamabad: China is sincere in helping out Pakistan in its economic development and all possible support was being provided in this regard, a top Chinese official has said.
Chinese Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi, speaking in Beijing, assured Pakistan of cooperation in its agriculture sector and in resolution of its energy crisis, Dawn News reported Sunday.
The minister, who had visited Pakistan a few days ago, said nothing was above the friendship between the two countries.
On counter-terrorism cooperation, he expressed hope that Pakistan would take stringent steps against those backing extremist elements engaged in western China`s Muslim-dominated Xinjiang region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof