China sincere in helping Pakistan: Official
Islamabad: China is sincere in helping out Pakistan in its economic development and all possible support was being provided in this regard, a top Chinese official has said.
Chinese Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi, speaking in Beijing, assured Pakistan of cooperation in its agriculture sector and in resolution of its energy crisis, Dawn News reported Sunday.
The minister, who had visited Pakistan a few days ago, said nothing was above the friendship between the two countries.
On counter-terrorism cooperation, he expressed hope that Pakistan would take stringent steps against those backing extremist elements engaged in western China`s Muslim-dominated Xinjiang region.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij