The Zimbabwe and Ireland teams at the World Cup united Wednesday to condemn a newspaper article which mocked Irish all-rounder John Mooney`s battle with alcohol and depression.
Sri Lanka will look to tie up some loose ends ahead of the World Cup quarter-finals when the former champions take on winless minnows Scotland in their last group match in Hobart on Wednesday.
India seamer Mohit Sharma warned Monday that the defending World Cup champions` razor-sharp attack will only be judged fully once they are exposed to a desperate, late innings assault.
Afghanistan have exceeded expectations at their first World Cup but need to keep playing against top sides to maintain momentum and become a real force in the game, coach Andy Moles said Monday.
Ireland face defending champions India on Tuesday where a shock victory would put them into the World Cup quarter-finals and leave either Pakistan or West Indies facing elimination.
England exile Kevin Pietersen said Tuesday changes had to made to the one-day side if they were to be competitive at next year`s World Cup.
Pietersen took to Twitter after England`s humiliating nine-wicket defeat, with nearly 20 overs to spare, by India in the fourth one-day international at Edgbaston on Tuesday gave the world champions an unassailable 3-0 lead with one to play.
Captain Michael Clarke will return home Tuesday after aggravating a hamstring injury during Australia`s embarrassing one-day international loss to Zimbabwe in Harare, Cricket Australia said.
Former England skipperMichael Vaughan and retired spinner Graeme Swann believe that Alastair Cook should be axed as the captain of the England one-day team.
The first ODI of the five-match series between India and England was today abandoned without a ball being bowled due to relentless rains and wet ground conditions here.
Former India captain Rahul Dravid today said that the Indian team should better win some ODI matches or else they will be confused about the team combination going into the World Cup in Australia and New Zealand.
All-rounder Andre Russell has been called up to the West Indies squad for the third and final One-Day International (ODI) against Bangladesh here Monday.
The third and the final women`s One-Day International (ODI) between India and England to be held at Lord`s here Monday was abandoned due to heavy rain, leading to the home side clinching the series 2-0.
Their morale battered by the Test series debacle, India would look to make a fresh beginning and salvage lost pride when they take on England in a five-match ODI cricket series starting here Monday.
After a shameful 3-1 Test series defeat at the hands of England, the Men in Blue will start their five match ODI series against the hosts from Monday. The first match is scheduled to take place at County Ground in Bristol.
England captain Alastair Cook has confirmed Alex Hales will make his one-day debut and open the batting for England in the upcoming five-match series against India.
Claiming to have done his bit to infuse some positivity into the beleaguered Indian cricket team, ODI specialist Suresh Raina says the side will have to show character to get over the Test debacle and clinch the limited overs series starting here on Monday.
- Maharashtra: Video of man being hacked to death in suspected gang war goes viral
- US keeps Pakistan on list of countries providing 'safe havens' to terrorists
- This is what Ram Nath Kovind said after winning Presidential Poll - Watch
- Reliance AGM: Know how you can get a free Jio 4G smartphone
- DNA: All you need to know about Shimla gang-rape case
- Monsoon showers in Delhi-NCR cause waterlogging, traffic jams in many areas
- Earthquake hits Greece and Turkey: At least two dead, over 100 injured
- Encounter between police and miscreants in Ghaziabad, one arrested
- Ram Nath Kovind wins Presidential Election
- J&K: Cloudburst hits Doda district; casualties reported
- Zee Media launches Zee Salaam for Urdu audience
- AAP MLA Prakash Jarwal accused of molesting a woman
- Commandos deployed for safety of Kanwar Yatra
- DNA: Analysing the article published in China's Global Times about standoff at Dokhlam
- Lesson to learn! Israel's way of dealing with stone pelters
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- 'Expelled' from Congress, Shankersinh Vaghela heaps praise on RSS
- Presidential Election 2017 Results: The states where Meira Kumar got more votes than Ram Nath Kovind
- Ram Nath Kovind vs Meira Kumar: Here is how states voted in Presidential Election 2017
- WATCH: Fuming Harmanpreet Kaur leaves Deepti Sharma in tears after committing to suicidal run against Australia
- WATCH: Skipper Mithali Raj, Veda Krishnamurthy celebrate Harmanpreet Kaur's epic knock in style
- Doklam Impasse: India should not engage China in ''tit for tat'' response, says Shyam Saran
- India will surely lose if it engages with China militarily, warns Chinese daily on Dokalam row
- Maharashtra horror: Goon butchered in Dhule, CCTV footage goes viral - Watch
- Caught on cam: Goons brutally thrash couple in UP's Maharajgang, circulate video
- OMG! Croc 'returns' body of man after witch doctor summons it: Watch Video
- Have fertility problems? This app helps Kashmiri woman get pregnant after 7 years
- Search for missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 uncovers hidden undersea world
- WATCH: Deepti Sharma takes a stunner to dismiss Nicole Bolton in IND vs AUS WWC 2017 semi-final