The Zimbabwe and Ireland teams at the World Cup united Wednesday to condemn a newspaper article which mocked Irish all-rounder John Mooney`s battle with alcohol and depression.
Sri Lanka will look to tie up some loose ends ahead of the World Cup quarter-finals when the former champions take on winless minnows Scotland in their last group match in Hobart on Wednesday.
India seamer Mohit Sharma warned Monday that the defending World Cup champions` razor-sharp attack will only be judged fully once they are exposed to a desperate, late innings assault.
Afghanistan have exceeded expectations at their first World Cup but need to keep playing against top sides to maintain momentum and become a real force in the game, coach Andy Moles said Monday.
Ireland face defending champions India on Tuesday where a shock victory would put them into the World Cup quarter-finals and leave either Pakistan or West Indies facing elimination.
England exile Kevin Pietersen said Tuesday changes had to made to the one-day side if they were to be competitive at next year`s World Cup.
Pietersen took to Twitter after England`s humiliating nine-wicket defeat, with nearly 20 overs to spare, by India in the fourth one-day international at Edgbaston on Tuesday gave the world champions an unassailable 3-0 lead with one to play.
Captain Michael Clarke will return home Tuesday after aggravating a hamstring injury during Australia`s embarrassing one-day international loss to Zimbabwe in Harare, Cricket Australia said.
Former England skipperMichael Vaughan and retired spinner Graeme Swann believe that Alastair Cook should be axed as the captain of the England one-day team.
The first ODI of the five-match series between India and England was today abandoned without a ball being bowled due to relentless rains and wet ground conditions here.
Former India captain Rahul Dravid today said that the Indian team should better win some ODI matches or else they will be confused about the team combination going into the World Cup in Australia and New Zealand.
All-rounder Andre Russell has been called up to the West Indies squad for the third and final One-Day International (ODI) against Bangladesh here Monday.
The third and the final women`s One-Day International (ODI) between India and England to be held at Lord`s here Monday was abandoned due to heavy rain, leading to the home side clinching the series 2-0.
Their morale battered by the Test series debacle, India would look to make a fresh beginning and salvage lost pride when they take on England in a five-match ODI cricket series starting here Monday.
After a shameful 3-1 Test series defeat at the hands of England, the Men in Blue will start their five match ODI series against the hosts from Monday. The first match is scheduled to take place at County Ground in Bristol.
England captain Alastair Cook has confirmed Alex Hales will make his one-day debut and open the batting for England in the upcoming five-match series against India.
Claiming to have done his bit to infuse some positivity into the beleaguered Indian cricket team, ODI specialist Suresh Raina says the side will have to show character to get over the Test debacle and clinch the limited overs series starting here on Monday.
- Watch: Nitish Kumar takes oath as Bihar CM
- Watch - Bike riders swept away with flood water in West Bengal
- Cabinet reshuffle soon: JD(U) likely to get ministerial berths
- Bihar Assembly trust vote: Some Congress MLAs may back Nitish Kumar
- PM Modi hails Nitish for moving out of Bihar 'Mahagathbandhan'
- It's for Nitish Kumar to decide on allying with BJP: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Zee News remains number 1 Hindi channel for 29th week
- Watch : 2-storey building collapses in Ahmedabad
- JD(U) chief said will die but not join BJP: Lalu Yadav
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Indian women's cricket team
- Dr Subhash Chandra raises cable licensing issue in Parliament
- Gujarat floods: Death toll rises to 123
- Watch: Drums being used to warn people about floods in Gujarat
- Watch - The ten biggest international news of the day
- Watch: Akshay Kumar hails Indian Women's Cricket Team
- Nitish Kumar's swearing-in ceremony: As it happened
- WATCH: Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri burst into laughter with Ravindra Jadeja's dressing room act
- Pakistan cricketers set to get richer as PCB receives Rs 230 million from ICC as Champions Trophy prize money
- Bharti Singh to quit 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Rift in JD(U) over aligning with BJP: Sharad Yadav not kept in loop by Nitish, say senior leaders
- 'Not a sign of healthy democracy': Mayawati on Nitish Kumar's JD(U) alliance with BJP
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka 2017: 1st Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Panama Papers case: Pakistan's Supreme Court disqualifies PM Nawaz Sharif
- Kapil Sharma Show: Sumona Chakravarti will NEVER work with Krushna Abhishek—Here's why
- Will Nitish Kumar's 'ghar wapsi' in NDA help BJP in Rajya Sabha? Here are the numbers
- French lawmakers approve law banning nepotism
- Britain plans to send warship to South China Sea in move likely to irk Beijing
- Nitish Kumar wins floor test in Bihar; Modi-led NDA goes strong in 18 Indian states
- Wish you were our PM, Pakistan would've changed: Woman tweets to Sushma Swaraj
- Nitish Kumar's floor test in Bihar Assembly tomorrow: A quick look at party-wise position