The Zimbabwe and Ireland teams at the World Cup united Wednesday to condemn a newspaper article which mocked Irish all-rounder John Mooney`s battle with alcohol and depression.
Sri Lanka will look to tie up some loose ends ahead of the World Cup quarter-finals when the former champions take on winless minnows Scotland in their last group match in Hobart on Wednesday.
India seamer Mohit Sharma warned Monday that the defending World Cup champions` razor-sharp attack will only be judged fully once they are exposed to a desperate, late innings assault.
Afghanistan have exceeded expectations at their first World Cup but need to keep playing against top sides to maintain momentum and become a real force in the game, coach Andy Moles said Monday.
Ireland face defending champions India on Tuesday where a shock victory would put them into the World Cup quarter-finals and leave either Pakistan or West Indies facing elimination.
England exile Kevin Pietersen said Tuesday changes had to made to the one-day side if they were to be competitive at next year`s World Cup.
Pietersen took to Twitter after England`s humiliating nine-wicket defeat, with nearly 20 overs to spare, by India in the fourth one-day international at Edgbaston on Tuesday gave the world champions an unassailable 3-0 lead with one to play.
Captain Michael Clarke will return home Tuesday after aggravating a hamstring injury during Australia`s embarrassing one-day international loss to Zimbabwe in Harare, Cricket Australia said.
Former England skipperMichael Vaughan and retired spinner Graeme Swann believe that Alastair Cook should be axed as the captain of the England one-day team.
The first ODI of the five-match series between India and England was today abandoned without a ball being bowled due to relentless rains and wet ground conditions here.
Former India captain Rahul Dravid today said that the Indian team should better win some ODI matches or else they will be confused about the team combination going into the World Cup in Australia and New Zealand.
All-rounder Andre Russell has been called up to the West Indies squad for the third and final One-Day International (ODI) against Bangladesh here Monday.
The third and the final women`s One-Day International (ODI) between India and England to be held at Lord`s here Monday was abandoned due to heavy rain, leading to the home side clinching the series 2-0.
Their morale battered by the Test series debacle, India would look to make a fresh beginning and salvage lost pride when they take on England in a five-match ODI cricket series starting here Monday.
After a shameful 3-1 Test series defeat at the hands of England, the Men in Blue will start their five match ODI series against the hosts from Monday. The first match is scheduled to take place at County Ground in Bristol.
England captain Alastair Cook has confirmed Alex Hales will make his one-day debut and open the batting for England in the upcoming five-match series against India.
Claiming to have done his bit to infuse some positivity into the beleaguered Indian cricket team, ODI specialist Suresh Raina says the side will have to show character to get over the Test debacle and clinch the limited overs series starting here on Monday.
- Panel discussion over SP leader Azam Khan's controversial remark on Muslim population
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- DNA: Today in History, 17th February, 2017
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- DNA: Analysing 2005 Delhi serial blasts verdict
- Pakistan claims to kill 100 terrorists after suicide bomb attack in Sindh Dargah
- DNA: Analysing ICC’s new revenue and governance model
- Analysis of injustice in Delhi bomb blast case - Report
- Bengaluru: Report on evolution of poisonous froth in Bellandur lake
- DNA: How Donald Trump attacks media at press conference
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- Violent chaos in Tamil Nadu Assembly during floor test
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowance Committee likely to submit report on 20 February
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- India has the perfect answer to NYT's controversial cartoon mocking ISRO!
- IND A vs Australia, Warm-up tie, Day 3 - As it happened
- Malayalam actress Bhavana allegedly kidnapped, molested; driver held
- Neil Nitin Mukesh's reception: Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Iulia Vantur and other B-Towners make it a starry affair!
- Give us 'solid evidence' and will back Masood Azhar ban, says China ahead of talks with India
- IPL 2017: Steve Smith replaces MS Dhoni as captain of Rising Pune Supergiants
- BWF Rankings: Ace shuttler PV Sindhu becomes second Indian to break into top 5