`Consensus with India on resolving pending issues`
Islamabad: Pakistani Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has said there is consensus with India over finding out solutions to all pending issues.
Gilani said on Wednesday that there was consensus with India over "carrying out" all outstanding issues, such as the core issue of Kashmir, Siachen and Sir Creek, in a peaceful, honourable and harmonious manner, as decided in the secretary-level talks, Daily Times reported.
The Prime Minister told reporters after an educational conference that the government enjoyed good relations with judiciary and his meetings with Chief Justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Chaudhry were not objectionable.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory