Myanmar reshuffles cabinet ministers
Yangon: In a Cabinet reshuffle, the Myanmar government has reassigned some six deputy ministers belonging to as many ministries, Xinhua reported.
An order issued by the President`s Office said Monday that the Myanmar government had reshuffled some six deputy ministers from six ministries by reassigning them to other ministries.
U Thant Shin has been reassigned to the Ministry of the President`s Office-1, while U Chan Maung to Ministry of Rail Transportation, U Win Shein to the Ministry of Finance and Revenue, U Han Sein to the Ministry of Transport, U Win Than to the Ministry of Communications, Post and Telegraphs, and Myo Myint to the Ministry of Education.
Of the six deputy ministers reassigned, U Thant Shin has been moved from the Ministry of Rail Transportation, U Chan Maung and U Han Sein from the Ministry of the President`s Office, U Win Shein was from the Ministry of Transport, U Win Than from the Ministry of Finance and Revenue and Myo Myint was from the Foreign Ministry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway