Myanmar reshuffles cabinet ministers
Yangon: In a Cabinet reshuffle, the Myanmar government has reassigned some six deputy ministers belonging to as many ministries, Xinhua reported.
An order issued by the President`s Office said Monday that the Myanmar government had reshuffled some six deputy ministers from six ministries by reassigning them to other ministries.
U Thant Shin has been reassigned to the Ministry of the President`s Office-1, while U Chan Maung to Ministry of Rail Transportation, U Win Shein to the Ministry of Finance and Revenue, U Han Sein to the Ministry of Transport, U Win Than to the Ministry of Communications, Post and Telegraphs, and Myo Myint to the Ministry of Education.
Of the six deputy ministers reassigned, U Thant Shin has been moved from the Ministry of Rail Transportation, U Chan Maung and U Han Sein from the Ministry of the President`s Office, U Win Shein was from the Ministry of Transport, U Win Than from the Ministry of Finance and Revenue and Myo Myint was from the Foreign Ministry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack