Myanmar reshuffles cabinet ministers
Yangon: In a Cabinet reshuffle, the Myanmar government has reassigned some six deputy ministers belonging to as many ministries, Xinhua reported.
An order issued by the President`s Office said Monday that the Myanmar government had reshuffled some six deputy ministers from six ministries by reassigning them to other ministries.
U Thant Shin has been reassigned to the Ministry of the President`s Office-1, while U Chan Maung to Ministry of Rail Transportation, U Win Shein to the Ministry of Finance and Revenue, U Han Sein to the Ministry of Transport, U Win Than to the Ministry of Communications, Post and Telegraphs, and Myo Myint to the Ministry of Education.
Of the six deputy ministers reassigned, U Thant Shin has been moved from the Ministry of Rail Transportation, U Chan Maung and U Han Sein from the Ministry of the President`s Office, U Win Shein was from the Ministry of Transport, U Win Than from the Ministry of Finance and Revenue and Myo Myint was from the Foreign Ministry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next