Myanmar reshuffles cabinet ministers
Yangon: In a Cabinet reshuffle, the Myanmar government has reassigned some six deputy ministers belonging to as many ministries, Xinhua reported.
An order issued by the President`s Office said Monday that the Myanmar government had reshuffled some six deputy ministers from six ministries by reassigning them to other ministries.
U Thant Shin has been reassigned to the Ministry of the President`s Office-1, while U Chan Maung to Ministry of Rail Transportation, U Win Shein to the Ministry of Finance and Revenue, U Han Sein to the Ministry of Transport, U Win Than to the Ministry of Communications, Post and Telegraphs, and Myo Myint to the Ministry of Education.
Of the six deputy ministers reassigned, U Thant Shin has been moved from the Ministry of Rail Transportation, U Chan Maung and U Han Sein from the Ministry of the President`s Office, U Win Shein was from the Ministry of Transport, U Win Than from the Ministry of Finance and Revenue and Myo Myint was from the Foreign Ministry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- SIT arrests Ex-BSEB secretary for 'involvement' in Intermediate toppers scam
- Wimbledon is Roger Federer's best chance but Novak Djokovic is the man to beat: Boris Becker
- Would-be suicide bombers target mosque in Nigeria
- Malaysian PM reshuffles cabinet amid speculation of snap poll
- Chinese Asst Minister terms border dispute and 'some other issues' as major challenges for Sino-Indian bilateral ties