Myanmar reshuffles cabinet ministers
Yangon: In a Cabinet reshuffle, the Myanmar government has reassigned some six deputy ministers belonging to as many ministries, Xinhua reported.
An order issued by the President`s Office said Monday that the Myanmar government had reshuffled some six deputy ministers from six ministries by reassigning them to other ministries.
U Thant Shin has been reassigned to the Ministry of the President`s Office-1, while U Chan Maung to Ministry of Rail Transportation, U Win Shein to the Ministry of Finance and Revenue, U Han Sein to the Ministry of Transport, U Win Than to the Ministry of Communications, Post and Telegraphs, and Myo Myint to the Ministry of Education.
Of the six deputy ministers reassigned, U Thant Shin has been moved from the Ministry of Rail Transportation, U Chan Maung and U Han Sein from the Ministry of the President`s Office, U Win Shein was from the Ministry of Transport, U Win Than from the Ministry of Finance and Revenue and Myo Myint was from the Foreign Ministry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader